Did you watch the video above? If so you know how important video marketing is in today’s society. Most people would rather watch a video than read through print. And that’s ok. But the question to you is are you using video in your marketing efforts. Whether it is on your website, social media pages, in store or maybe a YouTube channel, you must be using video to get the attention of potential customers and retain the customers you may already have.
Using video can be easy or difficult depending upon your skill set or comfortablilty in front of a camera. Not all videos require you to be in front of the camera. You can hire a video creator to create different types of videos. There are explainer videos, whiteboard videos, training videos, informational videos, video commercials and many more. It all depends on what your needs are. But one thing is for sure is that if you are not using video marketing then you are losing customers.
If you want us to create videos for you then reach out to us via call/text or email.
There are different types of videos that we use in marketing. Listed below are some of the most effective ones that we use. If you click on the link in each description you will get to see an example video of each type. And remember we can create these for you and your business. Just reach out to us and let us know which one you would like for us to create for you.
- Interactive videos: An interactive video is one in which the viewer can make choices inside the video as to how the video will proceed. Such as what color do you prefer red or blue. If the viewer chooses red then the video will proceed showing the viewer products that are red. The same goes if the viewer were to choose blue. The viewer would see products that were blue in color.
- Cartoon videos: These are videos that are cartoon like. They can be used for ads, training or product launches.
- Whiteboard videos: These videos are perfect for explainer videos. Explaining a product or service. Or even as training videos to new employees or customers.
- Scroll Stoppers: These videos are great for social media. They catch the attention of people as they scroll through theirs or your timeline. They are meant to grab someone’s attention and put your ad or message in front of them causing them to perform the desired action you specify such as click link or go to visit your website.
- Affirmation videos: These are videos that show positive affirmations that can be schedule to appear on your social media timelines on a regular basis. They can be scheduled to appear daily, weekly or monthly or at any time you choose.
- Explainer videos: These videos can walk someone through how to use a product or what is involved in providing a certain service.
- Spokesperson videos: These videos can be used to promote a company, product or seervice. These videos can be used in social media or on a website. We have the capability of putting a person’s face (such as an employee, manager or owner) in a video that has already been create. This saves on the production costs of creating a video from scratch, hiring a camera crew and taking the time to edit and produce the finished video. Not many companies can do this.
For help with creating videos and how to use them in marketing, contact us via email, text or phone.